THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 grams pork mince
- 5 spring onions, Cu into 1 inch; Lengths
- 3-4 stalks lemongrass, First 10-15cm, cut into 1cm pieces
- 20 grams ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon kecap manis
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons hot water
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sambal Olek (Chilli Paste)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Coriander, Sliced FInely (Optional)
Place Spring Onion into the bowl. Chop 5 sec/Spd 5. Scrape bowl & chop 5 sec/spd 5.
Add the following to TM bowl: Lemongrass, Ginger, Garlic, Carrot. Chop 15 sec/Spd 8.
Mix 4 sec/Spd 4.
Add Pork Mince, Fish Sauce, Kecap Manis and reserved spring onions. Mix 15 sec/Spd 3. Scrape bowl. Mix 5 sec/spd 3.
move to another bowl.
Whilst you are rolling the meatballs heat 500g Water 7mins/varoma/spd 1.
Using your hands, roll meatballs into balls, just smaller than the size of a golf ball.
Place directly onto Varoma trays. Try to leave a small gap around each ball.
Place Varoma onto TM bowl. Cook 15 mins/Varoma/Spd 4.
11. Whilst the meatballs are cooking, in a small bowl, place sugar and hot water. Stir to dissolve sugar.
12. Add Sambal olek, vinegar and fish sauce, (and coriander if using) and mix.
Making the Meatballs
Rolling and cooking meatballs
These are so juicy and tasty. Ths Sambal Olek on the dipping sauce is really only for colour. If you prefer a hot sauce, increase amount of Sambal Olek.
You can use chicken mince in lieu of Pork mince.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Parmesan baked ricotta slice with tomato, olive & basil salad
- Steamed Carrot and Chicken Dumplings
- Beetroot Cured Gravadlax (Salmon)
- Red pepper flans
- Ham croquetas
- Smoked salmon and Watercress Roulade
- MOUSSE OF FOIE GRAS AND GOAT CHEESE WITH CARAMELIZED APPLES
- Prawn Cocktail 'Acapulco' Style
- Seared Scallops, Parsnip Purée and a Pancetta Crumb
- Pa's Sausage Rolls
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup