- 8 large cap mushrooms
- 40 g butter
- 6 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 200 g day old bread, or breadcrumbs
- 1 small handful fresh oregano
- 1 large handful fresh Italian parsley
- 50 g parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 egg
- salt and freshly cracked pepper
- olive oil
- ketjap manis and extra Italian parsley to serve, (optional)
Pre-heat oven to 200˚C. Lightly oil a baking tray. Remove stems from mushrooms and discard. Wipe over caps with a clean, damp cloth to remove any dirt.
Add parmesan cubes to TM bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
If necessary, make breadcrumbs by grating day old bread for 10 seconds on speed 8. Add to parmesan.
Add oregano and parsley to TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7. Add to parmesan and breadcrumbs.
Add garlic to TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7. Add spring onions and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 6. Add butter and sauté garlic and spring onion for 3 minutes on Varoma temperature at speed 1.5.
Add parmesan, breadcrumbs, oregano, parsley and egg. Season to taste. Mix on + speed 3 or until combined.
Divide the stuffing evenly among the mushrooms, pressing down lightly. Place mushrooms on oiled tray and drizzle with olive oil. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the tops are golden and the mushrooms are cooked through and tender.
If you can’t find large mushrooms, use a larger number of smaller mushrooms. They are still very yummy and make good finger food served on a platter.
A serving idea is to drizzle ketjap manis on a plate, place mushroom on plate to one side and garnish with a sprig of Italian parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Parmesan baked ricotta slice with tomato, olive & basil salad
- Steamed Carrot and Chicken Dumplings
- Beetroot Cured Gravadlax (Salmon)
- Red pepper flans
- Ham croquetas
- Smoked salmon and Watercress Roulade
- MOUSSE OF FOIE GRAS AND GOAT CHEESE WITH CARAMELIZED APPLES
- Prawn Cocktail 'Acapulco' Style
- Seared Scallops, Parsnip Purée and a Pancetta Crumb
- Pa's Sausage Rolls
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes