- 1 package Ready-made dumplings wrappers
- 350 g carrots
- 2 tsp salt
- 300 g Minced chicken
- 500 g water
- 25 g light soy sauce
- 5 g Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Vegetable Oil q.b
Recipe is created for
Oil varoma dish and set aside.
Place the carrot and 1 tsp of salt and shop 20sec/speed5 and set side.
Placed the mince chicken, 20gr water, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and remaining salt, pepper and sesame oil in the mixing bowl and mix 2min/speed4.
Add the carrots and scrap all down and mix 6sec//speed 6.
Transfer the filling to a plate or bowl.
- Add 500g water in the mixing bowl, place the varoma in position and steam each batch 15 min/Varoma/speed 1.
I serve with a sauce that I make with soy sauce, chopped coriander and chili.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Parmesan baked ricotta slice with tomato, olive & basil salad
- Beetroot Cured Gravadlax (Salmon)
- Red pepper flans
- Ham croquetas
- Smoked salmon and Watercress Roulade
- MOUSSE OF FOIE GRAS AND GOAT CHEESE WITH CARAMELIZED APPLES
- Prawn Cocktail 'Acapulco' Style
- Seared Scallops, Parsnip Purée and a Pancetta Crumb
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread