THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 2 cm cut of ginger
- 1-2 mild red chillies
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon light oil of choice for heating
- 25 gram Desiccated Coconut
- 1 kg green (raw) prawns, peeled and cleaned, tails left intact
- salt & pepper
- lime wedges to serve
8Recipe is created for
Add the lemongrass, ginger, chillies & garlic to TMX bowl.
Chop for 5 sec/speed 7...scrape down sides of bowl & repeat.
Add oil & saute 2 minutes/VAROMA/speed 2
Add the coconut and cook for 1 minute/Varoma/speed 2
Set aside to add to the prawns after they've cooked.
Over a medium heat, add prawns & salt & pepper to a non-stick frying pan & cook for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through. Add the coconut mixture from the Thermomix Bowl to the pan and toss through with the prawns.
Serve warm with lime.
Spiced Coconut Mix
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Parmesan baked ricotta slice with tomato, olive & basil salad
- Steamed Carrot and Chicken Dumplings
- Beetroot Cured Gravadlax (Salmon)
- Red pepper flans
- Ham croquetas
- Smoked salmon and Watercress Roulade
- MOUSSE OF FOIE GRAS AND GOAT CHEESE WITH CARAMELIZED APPLES
- Prawn Cocktail 'Acapulco' Style
- Seared Scallops, Parsnip Purée and a Pancetta Crumb
- Pa's Sausage Rolls
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns