- 3 spring onions, 2cm peices179
- 170 g smoked salmon
- 85 g cream cheese
- 15 g lemon juice
- 50 g butter
- 50 g flour
- 300 g milk
- 3 eggs, Separated
- 1 bunch Watercress
- Salt and peoper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line an 18 x22 cm shallow baking tray with baking parchment. Preheat oven to 190c
- Weigh the butter, flour and milk into the bowl and cook 6 mins/90/speed 4
- Add the watercress and blend 30 seconds Add the yolks and 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper . blend 20 seconds /speed 4 . Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Clean and dry the bowl carefully insert the butterfly whisk. Whisk the egg whites 3 minutes/ speed 3 to soft peaks. Carefully fold the whites into the watercress mixture. Pour into the prepared baking sheet and bake 12 minutes 190c until lightly browned.
Lift the roulade on its paper onto a rack to cool.
- Chop the spring onion, salmon and cream cheese 10 sec/ sp 5.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a spatula add the lemon juice and black pepper . Mix 15 sec/ sp 5
Turn the cooled roulade out onto another sheet of parchment paper. Carefully peel off the paper from the roulade and spread the top with an even layer of salmon pate .
Using the paper as support roll up from the long side . Seal the paper ends or wrap in cling film and chill for an hour to firm up before serving
- Garnish with watercress and lemon to serve
Cut the roulade in half before rolling to make smaller roulades for canapés
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Parmesan baked ricotta slice with tomato, olive & basil salad
- Steamed Carrot and Chicken Dumplings
- Beetroot Cured Gravadlax (Salmon)
- Red pepper flans
- Ham croquetas
- MOUSSE OF FOIE GRAS AND GOAT CHEESE WITH CARAMELIZED APPLES
- Prawn Cocktail 'Acapulco' Style
- Seared Scallops, Parsnip Purée and a Pancetta Crumb
- Pa's Sausage Rolls
- Spring Onion Pancake
- Victoria Sponge
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Black Olive Biscuits with cheese filling
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Rhubarb and Ginger Victoria Sandwich
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Lemon Curd Low-carb
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta