- 20 g fresh coriander, leaves only
- 750 g fresh tomatoes, quartered
- 130 g onions, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp fine sea salt
- 500 g peeled, raw prawns
- 1 clove
- 1 stick cinnamon, small or 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 20 g Brown sugar
- 20 g honey
- 40 g white wine
- 10 g fresh green chilli, deseeded
- 75 g lemon juice
- 5 drops tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1/2 package ground black pepper
- 150 g fresh tomatoes, diced
- 70 g Ice Cubes
- 2 avocados, sliced, to serve
- 1 lime, cut in wedges, to serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place coriander in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 8. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Place tomatoes, 30 g onion, garlic and salt in mixing bowl then chop 3 sec/speed 5. Cook 13 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Place Varoma into position, add prawns then cook 7 min/Varoma/speed 1. Set Varoma aside allowing prawns to cool.
- Blend 1 min/speed 5-8, gradually increasing the speed.
- Add clove, cinnamon, sugar, honey and white wine then cook 40 min/50°C/speed 1. Transfer to a bowl and place in fridge to cool. Clean mixing bowl.
- Place remaining onion, green chilli, lemon juice, Tabasco, salt and pepper in mixing bowl then chop 4 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Insert butterflywhisk. Add cooked prawns, reserved salsa, diced tomatoes, reserved chopped coriander and ice then mix 20 sec//speed 1. Remove butterflywhisk. Pour into serving bowls.
- Serve garnished with avocado slices and lime wedges.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Parmesan baked ricotta slice with tomato, olive & basil salad
- Steamed Carrot and Chicken Dumplings
- Beetroot Cured Gravadlax (Salmon)
- Red pepper flans
- Ham croquetas
- Smoked salmon and Watercress Roulade
- MOUSSE OF FOIE GRAS AND GOAT CHEESE WITH CARAMELIZED APPLES
- Seared Scallops, Parsnip Purée and a Pancetta Crumb
- Pa's Sausage Rolls
- Spring Onion Pancake
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken