- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red chilli, (scrape out seeds if you don&#039;t like it too spicy)
- 5g fresh ginger
- 20g Fresh corriander leaves
- 3 spring onions
- 300g pork mince
- 150g fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 egg
- 1tbs soy sauce
- 1tbs fish sauce, optional
- wonton wrappers
- cracked pepper, to taste
- 100g water chestnuts, optional to provide a bit of crunch
Place garlic, ginger, chilli, spring onions & corriander into the TM bowl & chop for 5 secs speed 8. Add remaining ingredients except the wonton wrappers & mix for 5 secs speed 5, you may need to scrape down the bowl & mix for another 5 secs speed 5.
put teaspoons full of the mixture into the middle of each wonton wrapper & wet the edges with water, bring the opposite corners together & the 2 remaining corners together to seal the edges & the meat inside the wrappers.
Place 500g of water into the TM bowl no need to wash. Place wontons into oiled varoma on both levels. Steam for 15 mins varoma speed 3.
Serve with soy sauce, lime wedges & sweet chilli sauce.
Kids love helping to wrap up the wontons!!
Try making your own wrappers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Parmesan baked ricotta slice with tomato, olive & basil salad
- Steamed Carrot and Chicken Dumplings
- Beetroot Cured Gravadlax (Salmon)
- Red pepper flans
- Ham croquetas
- Smoked salmon and Watercress Roulade
- MOUSSE OF FOIE GRAS AND GOAT CHEESE WITH CARAMELIZED APPLES
- Prawn Cocktail 'Acapulco' Style
- Seared Scallops, Parsnip Purée and a Pancetta Crumb
- Pa's Sausage Rolls
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU