THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 750 grams ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams parmesan cheese
- 6 ripe tomatoes
- Handful good quality pitted black olives
- 2 level tablespoons olive oil
- 1 level tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 level tablespoon Balsamic vinegar glaze
- 1/2 level teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 clove garlic, Crushed
- Small bunch basil, Leaves only
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
- Line a 900 grs loaf tin with parchment
- Cut the Parmesan in chunks (they do not need to be too small) and grind for 10 sec/speed 10. Reserve about a tbsp for later.
- Add to the bowl the ricotta cheese, eggs a bit of salt and pepper (remember that Parmesan cheese is a bit salty, so don’t add too much salt, so just taste it before you add it onto the loaf tin). Mix 20 sec/speed 6 to combine everything.
- Scoop the ricotta mixture onto the tin. level the top, scatter with the reserved Parmesan cheese.
- bake for 35 minutes or until set and golden. Let it cool, then turn it out
- For the salad slice the tomatoes fairly thickly, then roughly chop the olives. Whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic, olives and seasoning together. Just before you serve it, roughly chop a few basil leaves and stir onto the dressing.
- To serve, slice the ricotta terrine and put onto plates. Toss the tomatoes with most of the dressing. Serve alongside the terrine.
Parmesan Baked Ricotta slice with Tomato, Olive oil and Basil Salad
This is really easy to make and ideal for a dinner party or to take to a picnic.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Steamed Carrot and Chicken Dumplings
- Beetroot Cured Gravadlax (Salmon)
- Red pepper flans
- Ham croquetas
- Smoked salmon and Watercress Roulade
- MOUSSE OF FOIE GRAS AND GOAT CHEESE WITH CARAMELIZED APPLES
- Prawn Cocktail 'Acapulco' Style
- Seared Scallops, Parsnip Purée and a Pancetta Crumb
- Pa's Sausage Rolls
- Spring Onion Pancake
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Sun dried Tomato tapenade
- Monkfish with prawns in spicy sauce
- Squid in paprika sauce
- Anchovy and Spinach Relish
- Aubergine polpette
- Chicken and Ricotta meatballs