THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 grams water
- 1 apple, Peeled and cut in thin slices
- 1 heaped tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 heaped tablespoons Liquid caramel
- 7 Gelatine sheets, Hydrated
- 200 grams goats cheese
- 400 grams full fat milk
- 1 level tbsp salt
- 3 pinches black pepper
- 200 grams Foiegras
- 30 grams Pedro Ximenez wine
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pour 100g. Water in the Thermomix bowl, put in the basket the apple slices sprinkled with lemon juice and program 5 min./ Temp. varoma / speed 1. With the spatula remove the basket and put the apple slices of apple in the bottom of a rectangular mold.
Add the liquid caramel and drain 1 sheet gelatin, mix 10 seg./ speed 2. Pour the contents of the bowl into the mold and let cool until the gelatine sets
Without washing the bowl, put the goats cheese, 200 gr. milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 pinch of pepper, heat 2 min./ 90ºC. / speed 2.
Add 3 gelatine sheets drained and blend 30 seg./ speed 6. Let it temper in the bowl until the temperature drops to 37 ° C. Pour the cheese mousse slowly over the mold carefully so that it does not break the layer of jelly. Put in the fridge until it sets.
Without cleaning the bowl, put the foiegras, the wine, 200 gr. milk, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and two pinches of pepper. Program 2 min./ 90ºC. / speed 2.
Add the last 3 sheets of gelatine drained and blend 30 seg./ speed 6. Let temper the glass until the temperature drops to 37 ° C. Carefully pour the mousse of foie gras on top of the already solid cheese mousse. Reserve in the refrigerator at least 4 hours or until it solidifies. Carefully take it out of the mould.
Mousse of foie gras and goats cheese wil caramelised apples
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +27677052084 WHATSAP SANGOMA @ ASK HOW MAMA TEWO HERBALIST TRADITIONAL HEALERS IN GEORGE HOPEFIELD OUDTSHOORN SIMON’S TOWN WORCESTER, JOHANNESBURG.
- 0721801889 Powerful Traditional Healer / Sangoma In Polokwane, Turfloop, Seshego, Lebowakgomo, Mokopane, Tzaneen, Bochum, Mankweng, Zebediela
- +27604545777@TEMBISA,VOSLOORUS,SOSHANGUVE,PRETORIA@TRADITIONAL HERBALIST HEALER
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Parmesan baked ricotta slice with tomato, olive & basil salad
- Steamed Carrot and Chicken Dumplings
- Beetroot Cured Gravadlax (Salmon)
- Red pepper flans
- Ham croquetas
- Smoked salmon and Watercress Roulade
- Prawn Cocktail 'Acapulco' Style