- 350 grams Diced ham or cooked chicken
- 150 grams onions
- 40 grams oil
- 100 grams flour
- 600 grams milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 100 grams flour
- 150 grams breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the ham or chicken or both (if you put chorizo do it at this point) to the bowl and press 1 sec Turbo 3-4 times (depending on the desired texture). Remove and reserve.
Without washing the bowl put the onion and oil, 5 seg./ Speed 5. Next 5 min./ varoma / speed 1.
Add the flour program 2 min/100ºC/Speed. 1. Add salt and pepper to taste and milk, program 10sec/speed 6
Finally add the reserved meat (at this point you can also add the hard boiled egg if you like program 7 min./varoma / speed. 3.
Put the dough into a plate and let cool. Put in the fridge for 12 hours.
To form the croquettes, either use a piping bag with a big nozle or the way I do it with 2 spoons to form quenelles once this is done have 3 plates ready with flour, then in beaten egg and finally in breadcrumbs. Dip all the croquettes first in the flour, then the egg and the breadcrumbs.
Fry in hot oil, when you take them out have a piece of double thinness of kitchen towel in order to put the croquetas and the excess oil will be absorbed by the kitchen towel.
Eat them cold or hot!
Spanish ham croquetas
You can also add chorizo chopped up quite small.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Parmesan baked ricotta slice with tomato, olive & basil salad
- Steamed Carrot and Chicken Dumplings
- Beetroot Cured Gravadlax (Salmon)
- Red pepper flans
- Smoked salmon and Watercress Roulade
- MOUSSE OF FOIE GRAS AND GOAT CHEESE WITH CARAMELIZED APPLES
- Prawn Cocktail 'Acapulco' Style
- Seared Scallops, Parsnip Purée and a Pancetta Crumb
- Pa's Sausage Rolls
- Spring Onion Pancake
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Papaya and Coconut milk Panacotta
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)
- Lemon Flan
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Soda Bread with Feta & Rosemary
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chilli prawn linguine