- 350 grams Diced ham or cooked chicken
- 150 grams onions
- 40 grams oil
- 100 grams flour
- 600 grams milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 100 grams flour
- 150 grams breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
Recipe is created for
Add the ham or chicken or both (if you put chorizo do it at this point) to the bowl and press 1 sec Turbo 3-4 times (depending on the desired texture). Remove and reserve.
Without washing the bowl put the onion and oil, 5 seg./ Speed 5. Next 5 min./ varoma / speed 1.
Add the flour program 2 min/100ºC/Speed. 1. Add salt and pepper to taste and milk, program 10sec/speed 6
Finally add the reserved meat (at this point you can also add the hard boiled egg if you like program 7 min./varoma / speed. 3.
Put the dough into a plate and let cool. Put in the fridge for 12 hours.
To form the croquettes, either use a piping bag with a big nozle or the way I do it with 2 spoons to form quenelles once this is done have 3 plates ready with flour, then in beaten egg and finally in breadcrumbs. Dip all the croquettes first in the flour, then the egg and the breadcrumbs.
Fry in hot oil, when you take them out have a piece of double thinness of kitchen towel in order to put the croquetas and the excess oil will be absorbed by the kitchen towel.
Eat them cold or hot!
Spanish ham croquetas
You can also add chorizo chopped up quite small.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Parmesan baked ricotta slice with tomato, olive & basil salad
- Steamed Carrot and Chicken Dumplings
- Beetroot Cured Gravadlax (Salmon)
- Red pepper flans
- Smoked salmon and Watercress Roulade
- MOUSSE OF FOIE GRAS AND GOAT CHEESE WITH CARAMELIZED APPLES
- Prawn Cocktail 'Acapulco' Style
- Seared Scallops, Parsnip Purée and a Pancetta Crumb
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Porridge with Coconut Milk
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce