- 4 Ripe Avocados, stone removed and peeled
- 500 g cream cheese, straight from fridge
- 3 green onions, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 4 tbsp parsley leaves (fresh no stalks)
- 2 tbsp pistachios, shelled
- 200 g Jar of sliced Kalamata olives
- 200 g small grape tomatoes, quartered and marinated in a cup of Italian Balsamic salad dressing
- 2 packages Lavosh biscuits or pita crisps to serve
1. Line a 10 x 20cm loaf pan with 3 layers of baking paper allowing paper to extend 5cm over the longest sides. Brush top sheet well with oil.
2. Place pistachios in bowl and chop 2 secs/speed 5. Remove from bowl and reserve
3. Place parsley in bowl and chop 2-3 secs/speed 7. Remove from bowl and reserve
4. Place garlic, green onions and chilli powder in bowl and chop 2-3 secs/speed 7. Scrape down bowl with spatula.
5. Place cream cheese and avocados into bowl and mix 1 min/speed 7. Add lemon juice through lid and blend for further 30 secs/speed 5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Transfer mixture to prepared pan and level off the top. Press a piece of plastic wrap onto the surface, making it as smooth as possible.
7. Chill for at least 6 hours or overnight.
8. Remove plastic, upturn loaf tin onto a platter and remove paper.
9. Drain any dressing from tomatoes and combine with olives and parsley and sprinkle over top of log and around sides. Sprinkle chopped pistachios over top as well.
10. Serve with lavosh biscuits or pita crisps.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- portuguese soft/fresh cheese
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Parmesan baked ricotta slice with tomato, olive & basil salad
- Steamed Carrot and Chicken Dumplings
- Beetroot Cured Gravadlax (Salmon)
- Red pepper flans
- Ham croquetas
- Smoked salmon and Watercress Roulade
- MOUSSE OF FOIE GRAS AND GOAT CHEESE WITH CARAMELIZED APPLES
- Prawn Cocktail 'Acapulco' Style
- Seared Scallops, Parsnip Purée and a Pancetta Crumb
- Pa's Sausage Rolls
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad
- Sun dried Tomato tapenade