- 300 g leek
- 250 g turnip
- 200 g potato
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cut leeks in few pieces and place in the mixing bowl and chop 5sec/speed 7.
- Scrape down the chopped leeks with the spatula ,add olive oil and saute' for 3 min/100'C/speed 1.
- Cut in small pieces turnips and potatoes. Add potatoes, turnips, water and vegetable stock to the mixing bowl and cook 30 mins/100'C/speed 1.
- Blend 1 min/speed 5 increasing to 8. Serve hot with croutons.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast