- 500 grams Cooked king prawns, Peeled and cut in 3 pieces
- 1 stick lemongrass, Cut in 3 pieces
- 20 grams Peeled ginger
- 100 grams shallots
- 800 grams Coconut milk
- 200 grams Small mushrooms
- 35 grams fish sauce
- 25 grams lime juice
- 1 heaped teaspoon sugar
- to taste pepper
- 1 heaped tablespoon corriander
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put the lemon grass, ginger, onion and coconut milk in the bowl 15 sec / speed 7.
Add the mushrooms, the fish sauce, the lime juice, the sugar and the pepper. Program 15 min / 100º / speed 1.
Liquidise 1 minute / speed 7. Add the prawns and mix 15 sec /reverse/speed spoon.
Thai prawn soup
You can add any other shellfish that you like. I add squid rings and mussels sometimes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Redcurrant /whitecurrant jelly
- Sweet Light Scones