- 1 Medium pumpkin or Butternut squash, Chopped 1" cubed or chop in batches for 4 seconds at speed 6
- 1 white onion, Quartered
- 2.5 centimetre fresh ginger
- 1 chilli, Seeds removed
- 4-5 sprigs Thyme, Stripped
- 1 can Coconut milk, Or packet of coconut cream
- 1 tsp Stock paste / powder or 1 cube
- Salt & Pepper
- breadfruit or Cooked sweet potato chunks, to taste, To garnish
Recipe is created for
Place onion, chilli, ginger, garlic and thyme in bowl blitz for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Pour in 100 ml - 300 ml* of water, salt, add pumpkin and stock powder cook for 20mins/100º/Speed 1. Until the pumpkin is cooked. *Use more water if you’re using a carton of coconut cream, less if you have a TM31
Add the coconut milk and cook for a further 5mins/100º/Speed 1.
Check seasoning add pepper and blend for 1 minute speed 9 gradually increasing speed from 1 to speed 9.
Add cooked chunks of breadfruit or sweet potato and serve (optional).
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.