- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 1 celery stick, Cut in three
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 grams leek
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams butter
- 500 grams stock, I use V.S.P. and whey
- 1 lime, Zest and juice
- 300 grams Soft green vegetables/herbs
- heaped tsp Firm yoghurt, To garnish
Recipe is created for
- 1. Place onion, celery, leek & garlic in jug.
7 secs/Speed 6 Scrape down with spatula.
2. Add coconut oil and butter.
3 mins/60 degrees/Speed1
3. Add remaning vegetables and stock and lime juice .
Cook further 5 mins if necessary.
4. Blend 2 mins/Speed 8
5. Serve and garnish with yoghurt and lime zest.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Curried sweet potato soup
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Cauliflower Soup
- butternut squash soup
- Lentils with chorizo