- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 1 celery stick, Cut in three
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 grams leek
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams butter
- 500 grams stock, I use V.S.P. and whey
- 1 lime, Zest and juice
- 300 grams Soft green vegetables/herbs
- heaped tsp Firm yoghurt, To garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion, celery, leek & garlic in jug.
7 secs/Speed 6 Scrape down with spatula.
2. Add coconut oil and butter.
3 mins/60 degrees/Speed1
3. Add remaning vegetables and stock and lime juice .
Cook further 5 mins if necessary.
4. Blend 2 mins/Speed 8
5. Serve and garnish with yoghurt and lime zest.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Russian Honey cake
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Chicken Chasni
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne