- 40 g red split lentils
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 g red peppers, Deseeded and cut into quarters
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g chopped tomato, Fresh or tinned
- 1 cubes vegetable stock
- 400 g water
- 1 level tsp salt
- 1/2 level tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 level tsp cayenne pepper, Or to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grind lentils for 40 sec/ speed 10. Put aside.
2. Place garlic cloves, peppers and oil in mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/ speed 5. Scrape down the sides. Then sauté 5 min/ 100C/ speed 1.
3. Add tomatoes, stock cube, water, reserved lentils, salt, pepper and cayenne if using.
4. Cook 14 min/ Varoma/ speed 2.5.
5. Purée 1 min/ speed 10. Slowly increase speed during the minute.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower mash
- Nutella Crepes
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free