- 1 onion, Peeled and quartered
- 15 g butter
- 300 g Small new potatos, Skin on quartered
- 200 g leeks, Chopped
- 25 g basmati rice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp Stock paste or cubes
- 1 litre water
- dried or fresh parsley
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop the onion and butter for 4 seconds / speed 6. Scrape down the bowl and cook for 6mins / 120ºC / Speed 1. Add the chopped potatoes, leeks, stock paste/cubes, water , salt and pepper and cook for 20mins / 100ºC / REVERSE / Speed 1. Check the potatos and rice are cooked, stir in paisley and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones