- 1 onion, Peeled and quartered
- 15 g butter
- 300 g Small new potatos, Skin on quartered
- 200 g leeks, Chopped
- 25 g basmati rice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp Stock paste or cubes
- 1 litre water
- dried or fresh parsley
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop the onion and butter for 4 seconds / speed 6. Scrape down the bowl and cook for 6mins / 120ºC / Speed 1. Add the chopped potatoes, leeks, stock paste/cubes, water , salt and pepper and cook for 20mins / 100ºC / REVERSE / Speed 1. Check the potatos and rice are cooked, stir in paisley and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +27839261239 abortion pills , clinic ((&)) abortion pills for sale in fujairah , al ain
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Curried sweet potato soup
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Cauliflower Soup
- butternut squash soup
- Lentils with chorizo
- Bolognese Lasagna
- Valrhona Cookies
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base