- 100 g Smoked panchetta or lardon
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 2 sticks celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lemon, (Juice of)
- 1.5 litres veg stock
- 300 grams Sweetcorn
- 200 grams Frozen mussels, Defrosted
- 200 grams Tiger prawns
- 1 bunch parsley, Chopped
- 150 grams double cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Saute the bacon 7mins/120°C/ or until beginning to brown, it will depend on how fine your bacon is chopped.
2. Add the onions, garlic and celery chop 3seconds/speed5 then cook 5mins/100°C/speed1.
3. Add the lemon juice cook 1min/100°C/speed1.
4. Add the stock and sweetcorn cook 5mins/100°C/
5. Add the mussels and prawns cook 7mins/100°C/ until fish is cooked through.
6. Add the cream and parsley and serve with crusty bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)