- 1000 g water
- 2 tbsp stock, Chicken or Vegetable
- 100 g onions, Cut into quarters
- 350 g Butternut squash, cut in to small cubes
- 250 g Potatos, peeled & cut into small cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- bunch coriander leaves
- to taste Salt & Pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add water and Stock into the mixing bowl & place varouma into postion, place Butternut Squash & Potatos cubes into Varouma dish, then place the Varouma tray, put the onion cubes & garlic cloves in the Varouma tray, then steam 35mins/Varouma/Speed 1 Add 5mins if needed until Butternut squash & potatos are cooked & softened.
- Place the Butternut Squash, Potatos, Onions & garlic in the bowl and Mix 2mins/Speed 7
- Add Coriander leaves, Salt & Pepper in the bowl, then mix 20Sec/Speed 6, Adjust Salt & Pepper to your taste. Enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Traditional Herbalist/love spells caster +27735127792
- ((KWAZULU NATAL, MPUMALANGA, LIMPOPO+27672335783!!!100% POWERFUL MONEY SPELLS IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Curried sweet potato soup
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Cauliflower Soup
- butternut squash soup
- Bao Buns Recipe
- Bolognese Lasagna
- Msg based seasoning
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce