- 60 grams balsamic vinegar
- 30 grams sugar
- 600 grams red peppers, clean, in pieces
- 100 grams tomatoes
- 20 grams shallot, halved
- 1 cloves garlic
- 80 grams orange juice
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 pinches salt
- 1 pinches pepper
- Put into the bowl the balsamic vinegar and sugar, cook 5 min/Varoma/sp 2 without measuring cup. pour the reduction in a small bowl and put aside.
- In the bowl peppers, tomato, shallot and garlic grind 1 min/sp9
- Add orange juice, oil salt and pepper, stir 2min/sp 10.
- Pour the gazpacho in 6 bowls and put into the fridge. Garnish with balsamic reduction and serve cold.
The balsamic vinegar reduction is so versatile! Poure it onto steamed vegetables, they come to New life!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Umeshu Sorbet
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Simla Mirch Aur Aloo (Capsicum Aloo)
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Chocolate Digestives (adapted from Paul Hollywood's Recipe)