- 40 g red lentils
- 170 g onions, Peeled and quatered
- 15 g butter
- 300 g Butternut squash, Peeled and cut in large chunks
- 300 g courgettes, Cut in 1cm chunks
- 160 g Celeriac, Peeled and cut in large chunks
- 1 tsp Thermomix stock paste or stock cube
- 600 - 800 g water
- Freshly ground sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh or dried parley to garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the red lentils in a dry bowl and grind for 40 seconds atnspeed 10. Set aside.
Place the onions and butter into the TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds at speed 6, scape down the bowl and cook for 6 minutes / 120ºC / Speed 1.
Add the chopped vegetables, stock cube/paste, water up to the 2ltr mark, reserved ground lentils, salt and pepper to taste and cook for 25 minutes / 100ºC / Speed 1.
Blend for 10 seconds / Speed 10 or 1 minute / Speed 10 for a puréed soup if preferred. Serve with a sprinkling of parsley. Enjoy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars