- 500 g mushrooms, 250g sliced
- 50-60 g onion
- 50 g butter
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 500 g water plus vegetable stock paste or cube
- 10 g parsley
- 50 g crème fraîche
- truffle oil, to serve
- salt and pepper, to season
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the 250 g of whole (unsliced) mushrooms into the bowl. Weigh in the butter and onion and chop 5 seconds/Speed 4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl if need be and cook 2 minutes/100deg./Speed 2.
Add the lemon juice, water/stock, 1/4 teaspoon salt and the parsley. Blend 30 seconds/ Speed 5 increasing to 10. Then cook 8 minutes/100deg./Speed 2
- Blend 30 seconds/Speed 8. Add the creme fraiche and the sliced mushrooms to the bowl and cook 4 minutes/90deg./Speed 1 reverse blade direction. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve with a teaspoon of truffle oil in each bowl and, if you like, a sprinkle of chopped parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni