- 1 tomato, cut into quarters
- 1 Green pepper, cut into quarters
- 1 onion, cut into quarters
- 1 Courgette, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 black peppercorn
- salt, to taste
- 40 grams olive oil
- 300 grams lentils
- 800 grams water
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 pinches ground cumin
- 10 slices chorizo
- 1 Stock cube
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place tomato, green pepper, onion, carrot, garlic cloves, courgette, olive oil, black peppercorn, cloves and salt into mixing bowl and cook 10 min/120°C/speed 1, scrap down so mixture is well combined.
2. Add some water to covert the blades and blend 1 min/speed 10.
3.Add lentils, water, stock cube, bay leaves, pinches of cumin and sliced chorizo and cook 35 min/ 100°C/ /Speed 0.5.
If lentils are not cook after the 35 min add another 5 or 10 min to the cooking time.
Lentils with chorizo
Accessories you need
Garnish with firm boiled eggs.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)