- 300 grams leek, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon salt, plus extra to taste
- 50 grams olive oil
- 250 grams Potatoes, cut into pieces
- 700 grams water
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 70 gram quinoa
- 1 piece chili pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 50 gram cream, optional
- Fresh chives, chopped
Recipe is created for
1.Place leek and salt into mixing bowl and chop 4sec/speed 5.
Scrape down sides of MB with spatula
2.Add olove oil and saute 12 min\120`\speed 1
3.Add potatoes and chop 4sec/speed 4.5.
4.Add water,wtite papper,chili papper, quinoa and cook 20 min\100`\speed 1.
Add nutmeg,cream(optional),sum water(100-150 g)if needed and blend 1min\speed 5-10,increasing speed gradually
5.Adjust seasoning to tast and serve hot,sprinkled with chopped chives
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones