- 300 grams leek, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon salt, plus extra to taste
- 50 grams olive oil
- 250 grams Potatoes, cut into pieces
- 700 grams water
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 70 gram quinoa
- 1 piece chili pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 50 gram cream, optional
- Fresh chives, chopped
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Place leek and salt into mixing bowl and chop 4sec/speed 5.
Scrape down sides of MB with spatula
2.Add olove oil and saute 12 min\120`\speed 1
3.Add potatoes and chop 4sec/speed 4.5.
4.Add water,wtite papper,chili papper, quinoa and cook 20 min\100`\speed 1.
Add nutmeg,cream(optional),sum water(100-150 g)if needed and blend 1min\speed 5-10,increasing speed gradually
5.Adjust seasoning to tast and serve hot,sprinkled with chopped chives
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast