- 225 g onions, peeled & quartered
- 300 g carrots, cut into 3cm pieces
- 100 g turnips, cut into 3cm pieces
- 250 g cabbage, stalk removed & leaves finely sliced
- 1500 g water
- 0.5 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onions, carrots & turnips to mixing bowl & then chop 10 sec/speed4
repeat if not chopped finely enough
- Add pepper
- Dissolve stock paste in the water which has been boiled - then add all liquid to mixing bowl then cook 10 mins/100 degrees C//speed 1
- Add shreded cabbage to mixing bowl, stir in with spatula and cook 20 mins/100 degrees C//speed 1.5
Check vegetables are done to required level
If carrot & turnip are not cooked - cook 10 mins/100 degrees C//speed 1.5
and check seasoning before serving
JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cranberry Curd
- Healthy breakfast
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Watermelon drink
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine