- 400 g braising steak, cut in 1 cm cubes
- 1 tbsp plain flour, for dusting
- 30 g olive oil
- 150 g onions, quartered
- 1 clove garlic
- 150 g red peppers, quartered
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 500 g beef stock
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes, (400 g tin)
- 1 tsp dried majoram
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 300 g Potatoes, peeled, cut in 1 cm cubes
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place a freezer bag on lid of mixing bowl and weigh in meat and flour. Close bag and shake until meat is evenly coated then set aside.
- Place oil, onions, garlic and red peppers in mixing bowl then chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then sauté 6 min/Varoma//speed 0.5.
- Add paprika, caraway seeds, salt and vinegar then mix 10 sec/speed 3.
- Add floured meat and tomato purée then sauté 8 min/Varoma//speed 1.
- Add stock, tomatoes, marjoram, and bay leaf then simmer 20 min/95°C//speed.
- Add potatoes and simmer 13 min/98°C//speed. Adjust seasoning before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- Asian Pesto
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- sun dried tomatoes pesto
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one