- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 onion, large, peeled and quartered
- 2 sticks celery, quartered
- 1 carrot, large, quartered
- 700 grams tomatoes, fresh (or tinned)
- 1 tsp vegetable stock powder
- 100 grams Sundries tomatoes, or 50 grams tomato paste
- 500 grams water
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 1 bunch Fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place olive oil, onion, celery and carrot in mixing bowl then chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down mixing bowl with spatula then saute 8 min/120°C/speed 2.
- Add tomatoes, vegetable stock and sundried tomatoes to mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
- Add water to mixing bowl and cook 15 min/100°C/speed 2.
Add basil, parsley and oregano to mixing bowl and blend 1 min/speed 4-9 gradually increasing the speed.
Serve hot or cold with garnish of fresh basil leaves.
Accessories you need
We love ours served with simple croutons - topped with blue cheese and grilled. This adds a punch of flavour and saltiness.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bolognese Lasagna
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Icetea Sirup Cherry
- Olive Bread with Mediterranean herbs
- Sugar Free Plain Yoghurt
- Chorizo Risotto
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.