- 2 --- onions, (small white or 1 large one)
- 2 stalk celery
- 2 --- carrot
- 2 --- garlic clove
- 1 --- sweet potato
- 0.5 --- Butternut squash
- 1 level tsp herbes de Provence, dried
- 1 level tbsp vegetable stock paste, (Thermomix or 1 cube)
- 2 level tsp curry powder
- 1 heaped tsp ground turmeric
- 1 pinch coriander, ground
- 1 pinch cumin, ground
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop the onions, garlic, celery and carrot 5 seconds / speed 5
2. Road for 5 minutes / 105C / speed 1
3. Add the cubed sweet potatoes, cubed butternut squash, vegetable stock and spices
4. Add water to barely cover (you can add more later depending on consistency)
5. Cook 32 minutes / 98C / speed 1
6. Blend until desired consistency achieved, add more water if required
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever
- butternut squash soup
- Lentils with chorizo