- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 stick celery
- 200 g baby spinach
- 1 capsule Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- to taste salt and pepper
- 500 g water
- 40 g Soft cheese, medium fat
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut carrot, onion and celery into large chunks and put into bowl, chop, speed 7 for 4 seconds, then scrape down sides of bowl.
Add water, Knorr stock pot capsule, mixed herbs, coriander and pepper and salt to taste
Put baby spinach into varoma, cover and put onto lid of TMX bowl.
Cook for 15 minutes, at varoma temperature, speed 1.
Add steamed spinach and soft cheese to contents of bowl and blend for 1 minute at speed 5 - 10.
This in not a thick soup, but it could be thicker if the ratio of vegetables to water was increased. Also other vegetables, such as leeks, could be added. Again the Knorr stock pot capsule could be replaced by chicken or vegetable stock or stock pastes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs