- 100 g chorizo sausage, cut into small pices (half centimetre)
- 30 g olive oil
- 100 g onion, peeled & cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic
- 700 g courgettes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 700 g water
- 1 heaped tablespoons Homemade Vegetable Stock Paste, (or 2 stock pots/cubes)
- 0.5 level tsp ground black pepper
- 60 g cream cheese
- 1 cans cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- few drops Siracha chilli sauce to serve, (Optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Heat a small drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan and fry chorizo cubes until crispy and oil has turned orange. Turn off heat and set aside.
2. Place Onion, garlic & remaining olive oil in TM bowl. chop, 3 seconds, speed 5.
3. Saute for 3 minutes, 120 degrees, speed 1.
4. Add courgettes, chop 5 seconds, speed 5 until small pieces remain. You can use your TM spatula to help process. Repeat if necessary.
5. Add Water, stock paste or cube & pepper.
6. Cook 15 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
7. Add drained beans & cream cheese and blend for 1 minute, speed 8 (gradually icreasing speed).
8. Bring temperature back up, by heating for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
9. Serve in bowls, drizzled with reserved chorizo (be sure to use the oil from the pan - it looks so pretty and has so much flavour!)
10. Serve with Siracha chilli sauce if desired and/ or a dollop of sour cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Apple, Pear and Banana Purée.
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry