- 150 grams onion, peeled and quartered
- 100 grams carrot
- 100 grams celery
- 300 grams beetroot, raw, peeled and cubed (1cm)
- 40 grams olive oil
- 100 grams Potatoes, peeled and cubed (1cm)
- 150 grams white cabbage, finely shredded
- 200 grams veal jus
- 800 grams beef stock
- 400 grams tinned chopped tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- sour cream & fresh dill, for serving
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion, carrot and celery into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add beetroot and olive oil then saute 5 min/Varoma//speed 1.5.
- Add potatoes, cabbage, veal jus and beef stock then cook 15 min/100°C//speed 1.
- Add tinned tomatoes and cook a further 5 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of fresh dill.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Pesto
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Chilli prawn linguine
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- Cheese and bacon pastries
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Potato pancakes
- Israeli Cous Cous Salad