- 1 avocado, (ripe)
- 0.5 cucumber
- 300 grams frozen peas
- 3 sprigs mint, leaves only
- 3 sprigs dill, leaves only
- 3 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 600 grams water, chilled
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon runny honey
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, plus extra to garnish
- extra virgin olive oil, to garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients in the mixing bowl and blend for 1 min/speed 9.
- Pour into bowls then sprinkle with paprika, and drizzle with olive oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +27839261239 abortion pills , clinic ((&)) abortion pills for sale in fujairah , al ain
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Curried sweet potato soup
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- Cauliflower Soup
- butternut squash soup
- Lentils with chorizo