- 850 grams vegetable stock
- 1000 grams cauliflower, cut into florets
- to taste sea salt and pepper
- 20 grams butter
- 150 grams bacon, cut into small pieces
- 60 grams parmesan cheese, finely grated
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 200 C.
2. Place the parmesan cheese into the TM bowl and grate on Speed 10 for 10 seconds.
3. Set aside.
4. Place the chopped cauliflower and vegetable stock into the TM bowl.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Cook for 25 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1.
7. Meanwhile, place the bacon pieces onto a baking tray and cook in the preheated oven until crispy (about 15-20 minutes).
8. Add the butter to the TM bowl.
9. Puree on Speed 8 (slowly increasing) for 2 minutes or until completely smooth and creamy.
10. Add half of the parmesan cheese and mix for a further 30 seconds on Speed 8.
11. Serve the soup with the crispy bacon pieces and the remaining parmesan cheese.
If you find that the cauliflower is taking up too much of your Thermomix bowl and you can’t fit it all in, simply press Turbo to chop it and then add in some more and repeat (before adding the vegetable stock)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- +27635536999 IN GERMISTON ABORTION PILLS IN GERMISTON CLINIC DR FORMAT ABORTION PILLS FOR SALE IN GERMISTON/TEMBISA/KAALFONTEIN/MIDRAND/ESSELEN PARK/WINNIE MANDELA/OAKMOOR/CLAYVILLE/ESANGWENI/PHOMOLONG/BENONI/GERMISTON/BOKSBURG/SOWETO/KEMPTON PARK
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Curried sweet potato soup
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Beetroot Gazpacho
- butternut squash soup
- Lentils with chorizo
- TURNIP AND LEEK SOUP
- Valrhona Cookies
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Chorizo Risotto
- Baked Marble Cheesecake with Brownie Base
- Russian Honey cake
- Nutella Crepes
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Chicken Chasni
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free