- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g carrots, cut into large chunks
- 50 g onion
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cut in half
- 750 g water
- 2 heaped teaspoons stock paste, or two cubes
- 10 g fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 wedges of lime
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place olive oil, carrots, onion and potato into Thermomix jug. Chop 3sec/sp 5. Scrape down with spatula.
- 2. Add the water, stock paste (or cubes), ginger and salt/pepper. Cook for 10 min/100℃/sp2.
- 3. Blend for 1min/sp5-8 (once you hit speed 5 gradually go up to speed 8 and leave it there for remaining time) . Serve with a wedge of lime and tortilla chips or crusty bread.
For Slimming world or weight watchers either use your daily allowances for the olive oil or sub for 10 Sprays of Frylight.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP