- 600 grams Butternut squash, Chopped into 2cm squares
- 100 grams onion, chopped into quarters
- 50 grams carrot, chopped into 1cm slices
- 0.75 litre chicken stock
- 1 level tbsp medium curry powder
- 1 level tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp of Olive oil
- Place quartered onion, olive oil and 1 tbsp of medium curry powder in mixing bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and then sauté for 3 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add butternut squash, carrot and stock and then cook 15 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and blend 1min/speed 10.
- Serve garnished with pepper.
Butternut Squash Soup
See hints for chicken stock
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bolognese Lasagna
- KFC based Chicken seasoning
- Tomato Ketchup - Sugar Free
- The Best Boozy Chilli Con Carne
- Fat and Gluten Free Pepper Steak Sauce
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Chicken Chasni
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry