- 1 --- white onion, cut in half
- 1 --- carrot, cut in 2-3 pieces
- 2 stalks celery, cut in 2-3 pieces
- 1 --- Butternut squash, peeled, de-seeded and cut into cubes
- 6 slices smoked bacon, streaky, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 tsp salt, fine
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add the onion, carrot and celery stalks to the bowl. Chop 15 sec/speed 5.
Cook 8 min/105C/speed 1.
Add the smoked bacon.
Cook 12 min/105C/speed 1.
Add the cubed butternut squash. Top with water (amount depends on the consistency).
Cook 26 min/98C/speed 1.
Blend 40sec/speed 6 - gradually increase the speed, use a tea towel to avoid splashes.
Check the consistency and add more water if necessary before re-blending for a few seconds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Curried sweet potato soup
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever
- butternut squash soup
- Lentils with chorizo