- 500 g broccoli, cut into medium pieces
- 1 onions, cut into quarters
- 2 sticks celery, broken into pices
- 2 cloves garlic clove, peeled
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 0.750 litres vegetable stock
- to taste salt, fine
- to taste pepper, freshly ground
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add 1 peeled & quartered onion
- Add 2 sticks of celery (broken into pieces)
- Add 2 cloves of Garlic (peeled)
- 3 Seconds speed 5
- Add 30g olive oil
- 5 minutes @ 120°C Speed 1
- Add 500g Broccoli (cut into medium pieces)
- Add 750ml Vegetable stock
- Cook 15 minutes @ 100°C Speed 1
- 1 minute increasing speed from 4 - 8 progressively
Add broccoli & Stock
Warm later in thermomix by setting temp to 80°C for 2 minutes at speed 2
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.