- 4 medium Beetroots, Freshly Cooked
- 1 cucumber, Peeled
- 1 Red Papper
- 1 Green pepper
- 750g Nice Ripe Tomatoes, halved
- 4 spring onions, Rougly cut up
- 1 Clove Garlic, peeled, crushed
- 1 lime, Juice & Zest
- 3 tablespoons Sherry Vinegar
- 100 mls rapeseed oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 5 Radishes, finely sliced
3h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cut all the vegetables into large chunks, remove the seeds and stalk from the peppers, everything should be a size that would fit easily through the hole in your lid.
2. Place all the Gazpacho ingredients in the Thermomix bowl and give just 3 seconds at speed 4 to roughly chop.
3. Leave to macerate for an hour in the fridge.
4. Return the bowl to your Thermomix, blitz at speed 10 for 1 minute.
5. Taste and adjust the seasoning , I often add a little more vinegar or maybe some more lime, personally I add lots of salt and pepper.
6. Chill really well and serve garnished with any combination of spring onions, radishes, orange peppers or cucumber.
This is a recipe best made in advance, it really benefits from develping the flavours.
Of course if you are in a tearing hurry you can just chill it and eat.
Obviously there is no "Baking Time" but there wasn't an option for macerating time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Curried sweet potato soup
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Courgette & Chorizo Soup
- Cauliflower Soup
- butternut squash soup
- Lentils with chorizo
- TURNIP AND LEEK SOUP
- Sappho's Green Soup