- 115 grams plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams milk
- 150 grams water
- 12 dashes oil
Turn Oven on to 200 deg C (Fan forced)
Put a dash of oil (about half a teaspoon) into each cup of a cup cake or muffin tin and place into oven when oven has reached its temp.
Place all Ingredients for Yorkshire Pudding Mix into TM Bowl.
Mix at Speed 5 for 1 - 2 Minutes.
After the tin has been in the oven for 5 minutes take it out and pour the mixture into each cup almost to the top. (Depending on what size the cups are depends on how many you get)
Place the tray back in the oven and cook for 25 minutes or until brown like the pic.
When cooked serve with roast and gravy. (Traditionally Roast Beef but our family like it with any roast)
You can cook this in a caketin as one whole yorkshire pudding. I do this as a treat for hubby (Birthdays etc) as he loves Yorkshire puddings.
We actually serve this with any meal we feel like that has gravy as the whole family loves them. Eat a piece of yorkshire pudding with a piece of meat and gravy - the best!!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Cranberry Curd
- Guilt free raw chocolate treats
- Healthy breakfast
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Asian Pesto