- 400 g Lean Pork or Chicken
- 1 shallot
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 2 cm ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- Handful fresh coriander, including the stems
- 1 Packet wonton wrappers, (40 wrappers)
- 1 small red chilli
- 80 g tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp Sweet chilli sauce
Place shallots, coriander, chilli, garlic, and ginger into Tmx bowl and chop speed 6, 5 seconds.
Scrape down sides and add meat, tamari and oyster sauce to bowl and mince speed 8, 15 seconds.
Place a teaspoon of the mixture in the centre of each Wonton wrapper. Wet the edges of the wrapper with water and then fold up by bringing the corners together and sealing (see picture!) Be careful not to overfill them or they become hard to fold.
Once all dumplings are folded place them into varoma tray (lightly spray with oil first). Use both layers of the tray. We also used the steaming basket to fit the last few in but we placed them too close together and they stuck in a clump! So make sure you leave a little room in between.
Fill the Tmx bowl with 1000ml water and set varoma into place. Cook varoma temperature, 20 minutes, speed 2.
Once cooked place the steamer aside with lid on, empty the steaming water from the bowl and make the dipping sauce by combining all ingredients into the bowl and mixing 6 seconds, speed 6.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies
- Cranberry Curd