- 300 grams rice
- 600 grams water
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1/5 tsp salt
- 800 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Side dish Rice dish Vegetable dish Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Creative Easy Natural Quick Dinner Lunch Everyday Egg free Non-dairy Vegetarian Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma All-in-one cooking with Varoma
- Fill with 800g water or use to cook some meat. Cover the varoma basket with kitchen paper, foil or a small cake tin, put all ingredients in mix with the spatula and cover with the lid, cook for 30 min speed depends that you have in the .
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- JOIN ILLUMINATI - GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI whatsapp +22371926246 OR email us email@example.com Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student, the you want to be rich, famous, powerf
- Cauliflower mash
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread