- 200 g salami, cut in pieces
- 60 g onions, halved
- 10 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 200 g ricotta cheese
- 40 g double cream
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place salami, onions and parsley in mixing bowl then chop 10 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add ricotta, cream, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and pepper then mix 15 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then mix again 5 sec//speed 3.
- Serve as part of a cheese platter; works well on crackers or fresh baguettes.
The salami can be replaced by ham or other cold meat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU