- 80 gram cheese, cubed
- 1 brown onion, Sliced
- 2 clove garlic
- 4 rashers streaky bacon, cut to your liking
- 30 gram butter
- 600 gram potato, Sliced 0.5mm thick
- 200 gram sour cream
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 210 degrees
Grate cheese, 3-5 seconds, Speed 8 – set aside
Chop garlic 3 seconds speed 8
Add sliced onion, bacon & butter to garlic & cook 3mins,
100 degrees, reverse, Speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients (except cheese) & cook,
15-20mins, 100 degrees, reverse, Speed , until
potato is soft but not breaking up.
Pour mixture into oven safe dish, sprinkle with cheese & bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden.
Leek can be used in place of onion.
Normal bacon can be used in place of streaky.
If you are sensitive to the taste of salt, perhaps use less stock concentrate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Flourless Brownie Bite
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Choc Chip Oat and Quinoa Cookies