- 150 g red pepper, cut in 3cm pcs
- 150 g Green pepper, cut in 3 cm pcs
- 300 g onions, cut in quarters
- 300 g Courgette, cut in 3 cm pcs
- 100 g olive oil
- 500 g crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Place peppers and onions into mixing bowl. Chop 4 sec/speed 4. Set aside.
- Chop courgette 2 sec / speed 4.
- Add olive oil and mix set aside. Cook 15 min, Varoma, Reverse, spoon speed.
- Add tomato, salt and black pepper. Cook 20 min, Varoma, reverse, spoon speed.
Serve as a starter or side dish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Chocolate pear cake
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken
- "I forgot to buy bread" Quick lunchbox Spelt Rolls
- Naan like the takeaway curry naan
- Cheese and Chive Scones
- Pennette with saffron and prawns
- peppers and balsamic vinegar gazpacho
- Rice fish and vegetables all in one
- Chawanmushi - Savoury Custard
- Sophie's 3 Minute Bread