- 150 g red pepper, cut in 3cm pcs
- 150 g Green pepper, cut in 3 cm pcs
- 300 g onions, cut in quarters
- 300 g Courgette, cut in 3 cm pcs
- 100 g olive oil
- 500 g crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Place peppers and onions into mixing bowl. Chop 4 sec/speed 4. Set aside.
- Chop courgette 2 sec / speed 4.
- Add olive oil and mix set aside. Cook 15 min, Varoma, Reverse, spoon speed.
- Add tomato, salt and black pepper. Cook 20 min, Varoma, reverse, spoon speed.
Serve as a starter or side dish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower mash
- Red pepper and tomato soup
- Nutella Crepes
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne