- 1 large handful of mint leaves
- 5 carrots
- 1 cup sultanas
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- salt and pepper
- 100 grams sesame seeds
Soak sultanas in orange juice overnight
Dry roast sesame seeds in TM bowl for 10 minutes, 100 deg speed 2 . Set aside.
Place mint, cumin and carrots (each chopped into quarters) into mixing bowl and chop 4 seconds speed 5 or until desired consistency is achieved.
Season with salt and pepper. Add sultanas and any remaining juice leftover from soaking and stir 10 seconds speed 2.
Serve salad in bowl and top with toasted sesame seeds.
Moroccan Carrot Salad
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU