- 300 g carrots, peeled if not organic
- 180 g beetroot, washed, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground cumin
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 2 tsp Raw Honey
- 60 g raisins
- mint leaves, (a large handful, washed)
1. Place all the ingredients except the raisins and mint into the TM bowl. Chop 5 sec/speed 5.
2. Check the consistency of the salad. Chop for another second or two if you want it finer.
3. Add the raisins to the bowl and stir 2 sec/speed 4/reverse blade direction.
4. If you let it sit for about a hour, the dressing will seep into the carrots and beets but it's also delicious straight away. Plate up and top the salad with fresh mint leaves just before serving.
Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oatmeal with Chia Seeds
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Coconut & Chocolate chip Banana Bread
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Chicken Chasni
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Sweet Light Scones
- Granola Bars
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers