- 675 g Potatoes, Pref russet
- 1/2 onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 level tsp salt
- 1/4 level tsp white pepper
- 4 heaped tablespoons Self Raising Flour
- sunflower oil
Recipe is created for
- Add pieces of potatoes and pieces of onion to the bowl and chop on 4 for 15secs
- Tip out chopped vegetables into a colander or sieve and press out as much water as possible, allow to drain for half an hour
- Return to the bowl add 2 eggs, 4 heaped tablespoon self raising flour, 1 teaspoon of salt and a small amount of white pepper
- Mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds
- Pour oil into a frying pan to cover approx 1cm deep
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture into the oil and fry on both sides until golden
- Drain on kitchen paper
- To serve, either fresh from the pan or just as good, reheat on a tray in a hot oven for 10 minutes
Ensure you drain as much of the water as possible
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.