- 150 grams mayonnaise, (Thomy brand works well)
- 55 grams white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pinches white pepper
- 60 grams Butter Milk, (see tips for substitute)
- 1.5 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 onion (small)
- 400g green cabbage
- 1 carrot
place roughly chopped vegetables into TM bowl and chop for 5-8 seconds/speed 4 (use spatula to assist). Place into serving bowl and then prepare dressing (no need to clean bowl).
Place dressing ingredients into TM bowl & combine 20 to 30 seconds/speed 4. Pour over coleslaw vegetables and stir to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Accessories you need
If you do not have buttermilk you can sour 1/4 cup of milk with 1 tspn of white vinegar or lemon juice.
The onion can be minced separately first and added according to taste when combining the vegetables & dressing.
The two steps can be combined, I just prefer to prepare the veg before adding the dressing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Curried sweet potato soup
- JEAN's OWN VEGETABLE SOUP
- Butternut squash and bacon soup
- Healthy carrot cake pancakes
- Easy "Roast" Chicken & Veg
- Healthy & Delicious Sea Bass Noodle Soup
- The Easiest Carrot Cake Ever
- butternut squash soup