- 1 small onion (approximately 60-80g), cut into half
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 180-200 g organic kale, in bite size, steamed or wilted so the volume has reduced by 30-40%
- 10 g olive oil
- 1/2-1 tsp chilli bean paste, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion and garlic in the , chop 4 seconds/ speed 6. Scrape down sides with a spatula.
Add olive oil and chilli paste, sauté 4-5 minutes/ 120 C / speed . Scrape down sides of TM bowl half way if desired.
Add salt, wilted warm kale and a few generous twists of black pepper (in this order), cook 1 minute/ 100 C / speed 2 / . If kale is already cold when added, cook 1 more minute as desired.
- Garnish (with fresh chilli for colour as shown in the photo) as desired. Serve hot and enjoy!
I steam/wilt the kale to reduce the volume to allow it to move freely in the TM bowl and also make it easier to absorb the flavour. This simple way of cooking kale makes this dark green vegetable so tasty that even those who think it tastes like cardboard will fall in love with it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir fried egg noodles with duck breast and vegetables
- Low fat Pasta with fresh Tarragon and chicken thighs in tomato sauce
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Muhammara (Red pepper and walnut dip)
- Tomato and red pepper soup
- Broccoli and Quinoa Risotto with pan seared Chicken