- 4 sprigs Parsley, fresh, leaves only
- 2 bunches English spinach, fresh, leaves only
- 2 Spring onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 500 g Potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 brown onion, chopped in half again
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Chlli, chopped in thirds
- 80 g Corn kernels, Frozen or tinned(drained)
- 1 egg
- 40 g plain flour
- Salt & pepper to taste
- rice bran oil, to shallow fry
1. Place Parsley & spinach in TM bowl, chop 3sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides & repeat if necessary. Set aside with the chopped spring onions.
2. Place carrot then potatoes in TM bowl, chop 4sec/speed 5. Place in TM basket press out any excess liquid.
3. Place onion, garlic & chilli in TM bowl, chop 3sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides.
4. Add the carrot/potatoes, spring onions/parsley/spinach, corn, egg, flour & salt/pepper. Mix 10-12sec//speed 4.
5. Heat the oil (just enough for shallow frying) in a large frying pan. Add a heaped tablespoon of the mixture into the oil, gently press and form into a nice round shape. Fry on both sides until a light golden brown.
Place in a pre-warmed Thermo Server lined with paper towel to keep warm as you cook the rest of the mixture. Add oil as needed, making sure it has heated before you add more mixture.
Hunters Potato & Veggie Fritters
Serve with sour cream or a home made tomato sauce or even sweet chilli sauce.
Great to have with a BBQ
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red rice with feta, beetroot and smoked mackerel
- Steam rice in varoma basket
- Kale, Stir Fried Chinese Style
- Creamed Spinach
- Moroccan Beetroot and Carrot Salad
- Salami Spread
- RAW RAINBOW SALAD with Tuna
- Crispy Asian Noodle Nests
- Vegetable Samosas
- French Onion ricotta mushrooms
- Heidi's German potato salad # 1
- Sweet potato mash
- Key Lime Pie
- Devilled Eggs
- Buffalo Wings
- Nectarine and Peach Smoothie
- Panna Cottas with Peaches and Thyme Syrup
- Peach and Raspberry Crumble
- Couscous Vegetable Salad
- Salmon Omelette
- Nectarine, Banana and Green Tea Lollies
- Lamb and Paprika Rice
- Lamb Stuffed with Dried Fruit and Nuts
- RAVIOLI WITH SWEET RICOTTA FILLING AND LAMB RAGU
- Sweet Light Scones
- Mini Carrot Muffins (Baby/Toddler - no added sugar)
- Roasted Red Pepper Puree
- Lemon Meringue Pie - Gluten Free & Lactose Free & Soya Free & Nut Free
- Paleo Beef Burgers
- Chicken curry
- Variation The Perfect Lasagne
- Healthier hobnob style cookies
- Variation Chicken Enchiladas
- Curried sweet potato soup
- Honey Pork Ribs
- Victoria Sponge